Hi everyone! I’m so humbled to be nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by two wonderful bloggers this week.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog got started
Lush Fro has been a dream for me since late last year because I wanted a place to share what I love with others and also discover and participate in similar interests. Blogging just felt right.
I got some books and started outlining ideas and topics and also learned blogging basics so I could make this really work.
I wanted to wait until everything was perfectly in place before I started blogging but last week I told myself to stop stalling and just go for it. And so last week, Lush Fro was launched and I’ve loved everything and everyone I’ve met on this platform.
Advice to new bloggers
1) Write and post what YOU love:
Everyone’s unique and your blog should reflect that. Don’t be afraid of what others might think of it, all that really matters is that you’re doing what you love.
2) Don’t be overly concerned with your blog being perfect:
Your blog doesn’t have to have a professional design for it to be good. What you have to say or show to the world is more important because lives can be influenced by those and you can make a difference.
My nominations for this award:
1) Simple Ula
12) Dibble’s Corner
14) Lauren Ellen
Love Mimi 😘.